ABOUT JACKIE

My name is Jackie Donaldson, I currently am a student and a toddler teacher. I have been in the Early Childhood Education field for the last 8 years and have worked with ages infants to 12-year-old’s. I am currently a full time student at Governors State University where I am studying Early Childhood Education and a toddler teacher at KinderCare Learning Center. I believe that working with young children is one of the most important things that a person can do in order to change the world. Throughout my journey in the Early Education system, I have learned so much about the type of person I am and the type of person I’d like to grow into. By being a loving, caring and driven teacher I take the pried in knowing that the children in my care are being truly cared for, for at least part of the day. By being a source of positivity and love, children will be more driven to succeed and accomplish great things. And I plan on being a source to help change the world through our new generations to come.

Skip to toolbar